The operations of B.L. Agro Oil Ltd. are currently divided into the domains of Sourcing / Quality Control / Processing / Refining / Blending / Packaging and Marketing of Mustard, Soyabean, Palmolein and other Blended Edible Oils.
Backward Integration The company has it’s own manufacturing unit of bottles, jars & cartons used in packaging of its prodcts.
• Sourcing – B.L. Agro has identified certain quality sources of crude mustard oil mostly from Rajasthan and certain pockets of Uttar Pradesh. The Soyabean oil is sourced from selective areas of Madhya Pradesh.
• The company has installed facilities for Processing, Filtration, Refining and Blending at its state-of-the art Refinery Plant located at Parsakhera Industrial Area in Bareilly (U.P.).
The automated plant is spread on a sprawling 10000 sq. mtrs. with a production capacity
of 125 tonnes / day and a storage capacity of 2500 tonnes.
• The company also has a Packaging Unit with a Capacity of 300 tonnes / day and storage capacity of 500 tonnes.
• Currently B.L. Agro products are distributed through a network spread in over 200 cities across 6 states of North India.
• With the ever increasing demand for B.L. Agro oils in existing as well as newer territories, the distribution network keeps expanding day by day.
The company enjoys a clear leadership position in most parts of Uttar Pradesh and Uttarakhand. With its recent entry into the Delhi – NCR markets, Bail Kolhu Kachchi Ghani Mustard Oil has received an instantaneous acceptance and has already gained a substantial market share.